Free up space in C drive on Windows 10 | Free Up Space on Windows 10 | Clean C Drive In Windows 10 and make your PC faster by FREEing Up More than 30GB+ Of Disk Space in Windows 10, 8 or 7.
NOTE:- “Please, kindly subscribe to this channel as I am providing you quality content.”
Major steps to be taken to FREE up space in C drive:-
- Empty the Recycle Bin
- Deleting temp files using Disk Cleanup
- Disabling Hibernation on Windows 10:-
powercfg /hibernate off
Turn on when needed:-
powercfg /hibernate on
- Compressing installation footprint of Windows 10:-
when not needed OR reverting back:-
- Uninstalling non-essential apps and games:-
Delete unused apps and games
Delete unused languages
Uninstall optional features
- Delete users which are no longer required
- Delete files from %temp% folder
- Resize/Extend C drive from other drives or free space.
Extend C, D, E, F, G drives in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10:-
Shrink C, D, E, F, G drives in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10:-
For Python Tips & Tricks Subscribe to “PyProTricks”:-
New video every week.
Pls LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to support BoostUpStation…