Enable Developer Options in Android | Enable USB Debugging in Android | Developer mode in Android mobile. Enable Developer Options/USB Debugging Mode in all Android Phones in 10 seconds.
NOTE:- “Please, kindly subscribe to this channel as I am providing you quality content.”
- GoTo Mobile Settings.
- Click on about phone.
- Look for Build number OR Version.
- Click on Version/Build_number 7 times.
- And you will be in developer mode 🙂
- To enable USB Debugging, Search Developer options in Settings, and enable it.
- Just watch the video to get a feel of how the things work.
For Python Tips & Tricks Subscribe to “PyProTricks”:-
New video every week.
Pls LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to support BoostUpStation…